Experience: Senior (5+)
What does this position involve?
In this role, you will work a lot at our clients' locations. You are responsible for continuous delivery and better front-end interfaces for major projects. You address complex issues with a keen eye for detail, creativity and enthusiasm. As part of an Agile development team, you will develop high-performance and reusable front-end components. With a solid understanding of software engineering, you are quick to adopt new techniques. You are flexible, analytic and interested in continuously improving your skills as a developer. You can take the initiative to bring the quality of our services to the next level.
What do you offer?
- Vocational education or university degree in computer science or information science
- At least five year of experience building enterprise-scale (web) applications
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and tooling (Jenkins, Gulp, Git and Nexus)
- An excellent command of Dutch and English
- Examples that demonstrate your ability to work flexibly and socially
What do we offer?
- Above-average starting salary and excellent bonuses
- Good employment conditions, including 28 vacation days plus two extra Q- days, an 8% holiday allowance, a mobile and a laptop
- Lease car and fuel card (for use in the Netherlands and abroad)
- Innovative national and international projects for major clients
- The chance to work in a diverse, international team
- Substantive and high-impact work in an Agile environment
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally
At Qualogy, we collaborate with our clients to develop smart solutions that help you work quickly and efficiently, from idea and implementation to operation and
management. We combine standard software and proven technologies like Oracle and Java with the latest technological insights in the field of data science, cloud
computing, HTML5, IoT and Blockchain.
Qualogy was founded in 1998 and currently has 220 employees from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. Qualogy serves both the Dutch and Caribbean
markets. Our headquarters in Rijswijk and Paramaribo are always looking for new talents who are interested in strengthening our team.
To learn more about Qualogy, watch the video
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and we will contact you within two business days. You can also
contact Recruitment on 070 219 53 22. The application procedure includes an assessment and reference check.
Please note: agency inquiries are not appreciated. Qualogy does not consent to this vacancy being used by employment agencies. Candidates who are referred by an
agency will not be included in the application process.