Senior Fullstack Java Developer (ENG)
Experience: Senior (5+)
front-end and back-end components? If so, we'd be happy to have you on our team!
What does this position involve?
Do you want to develop and deliver new IT solutions? As a senior full stack Java developer, you can! You will closely analyse functional needs, translate these into
high-quality, technical solutions and implement them in Java. You will work as a consultant at the client's location. This position gives you the
opportunity to work independently and with colleagues in a team setting. Many of our clients work in multidisciplinary scrum teams, which allows you to develop high-
quality functionalities and modules together with your colleagues.
What do you offer?
- Vocational education or university degree in computer science or information science
- At least five years of experience with enterprise scale (web) applications and programming in Java EE
- Extensive experience with Continuous Delivery and tooling (Jenkins, Gulp,Git and Nexus) en Maven and Tomcats
- A good understanding of software engineering
- Above-average starting salary and excellent bonuses
- Good employment conditions, including 28 vacation days plus two extra Q-days, an 8% holiday allowance, a mobile and a laptop
- Lease car and fuel card (for use in the Netherlands and abroad)
- Innovative national and international projects for major clients
- The chance to work in a diverse, international team
- Substantive and high-impact work in an Agile environment
- The opportunity for personal growth and development
At Qualogy, we collaborate with our clients to develop smart solutions that help you work quickly and efficiently, from idea and implementation to operation and
management. We combine standard software and proven technologies like Oracle and Java with the latest technological insights in the field of data science, cloud
computing, HTML5, IoT and Blockchain.
Qualogy was founded in 1998 and currently has 220 employees from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. Qualogy serves both the Dutch and Caribbean
markets. Our headquarters in Rijswijk and Paramaribo are always looking for new talents who are interested in strengthening our team.
To learn more about Qualogy, watch the video
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within two business days. You can also
contact Recruitment on 070 219 53 22. The application procedure includes an assessment and reference check.
Please note: agency inquiries are not appreciated. Qualogy does not consent to this vacancy being used by employment agencies. Candidates who are referred by an
agency will not be included in the application process.