Senior Data Scientist (ENG)
Experience: Senior (5+)
Are you a creative thinker with an inquisitive mind? Do you embrace new technologies and mathematical models? Are you interested in using sophisticated algorithms to help our clients solve complex problems?
What does this position involve?
As a data scientist at Qualogy, you will be tasked with interpreting a multitude of client data using various techniques, such as machine learning. You will develop your own algorithms and create custom software solutions at the client's location.
You will work with our developers to come up with innovative data science solutions. You will set clear goals and draft comprehensive reports detailing the challenges and results of each project. You have a keen eye for quality, with the ultimate goal of bringing Qualogy's data science solutions to the next level.
What do you offer?
- University degree in computer science, mathematics or econometrics (PhD is a plus)
- At least five years of experience developing data-driven solutions
- Experience with machine learning techniques, databases and visualisation tools
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, R and Hadoop Ecosystem
- Strong communication skills
- Above-average salary and excellent bonuses
- Good employment conditions, including 28 vacation days plus two extra Q-days, an 8% holiday allowance, an unlimited training budget, a mobile and a laptop
- Lease car and fuel card (for use in the Netherlands and abroad)
- Innovative national and international projects for major clients
- The chance to work in a diverse, international team
- Substantive and high-impact work in an Agile environment
- The opportunity for personal growth and development
At Qualogy, we collaborate with our clients to develop smart solutions that help you work quickly and efficiently, from idea and implementation to operation and management. We combine standard software and proven technologies like Oracle and Java with the latest technological insights in the field of data science, cloud computing, HTML5, IoT and Blockchain.
Qualogy was founded in 1998 and currently has 220 employees from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. Qualogy serves both the Dutch and Caribbean markets. Our headquarters in Rijswijk and Paramaribo are always looking for new talents who are interested in strengthening our team.
To learn more about Qualogy, watch the video
If you're interested in working as a data scientist at Qualogy, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within two business days. You can also contact Recruitment on 070 219 53 22. The application procedure includes an assessment and reference check.
Please note: agency inquiries are not appreciated. Qualogy does not consent to this vacancy being used by employment agencies. Candidates who are referred by an agency will not be included in the application process.