Big Data Engineer (ENG)
Experience: Medior (2-5)
Are you a creative data engineer with experience developing data-driven solutions? Are you curious and always up to date on the latest industry developments? Do you want to work on innovative big data infrastructures? If so, apply as a big data engineer at Qualogy.
What does this position involve?
As a big data engineer, you are highly versatile. You manage and optimise big data infrastructures, develop software solutions and integrate data from various systems.
As part of the Data Science Team you will develop interesting models and algorithms. You communicate easily with team members and stay on top of objectives, results and new challenges. In short: you bring data science to the next level.
What do you offer?
- A master's degree or PhD in computer science, engineer, software engineering or a related field
- At least three years of experience developing data-driven solutions for various projects
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem, data streaming and data management systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Above-average salary and excellent bonuses
- Good employment conditions, including 28 vacation days plus two extra Q-days, an 8% holiday allowance, a collective health insurance package and pension plan
- Innovative national and international projects for major clients
- The opportunity to work in an international team with real data enthusiasts
- Substantive and high-impact work in an Agile environment
- The opportunity for personal growth and development
More employment conditions
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, send your CV and cover letter to Anjenie Ramcharan at email@example.com and we will contact you within two business days. You can also contact Recruitment on 070 219 53 22. The application procedure includes an assessment and reference check.