Sr. Ops Engineer (Linux/CD)Amsterdam
Our IT Engineers solve some of the hardest problems. Constantly experimenting and improving. You will be working within the squad which is responsible for building the customer onboarding flow through the mobile app and a new authorisation means for our customers. As an Ops engineer you are part of setting up the global operations. The department is working in a DevOps manner, where Scrum/Agile method and continuous delivery practices are very important. You’ll be responsible for continuity, (performance) testing, deployments and incident solving.
- Make sure that the application is always available.
- Deploy changes/releases and produce the deliverables/evidence required by several related processes (e.g. IT Risk, Change Control Board).
- Automate deployments as part of the continuous delivery.
- Test the performance of web-applications and apply tuning.
- Define dependencies with other teams and translate these to user stories.
- Make sure the requirements are clear to everybody.
- Support risk procedures and processes.
- Configure and maintain application and chain monitoring (Prometheus toolkit).
- Define and/or support chain, acceptance, performance, scalability and resilience testing.
- You like working with Linux.
- Have some experience with scripting.
- You know the concept Continuous Delivery.
- Experience with tools like Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Java and frameworks.
- Have an understanding of how application development works.
- Stress-resistant with strong analytical skills
- Would like to work in a devops environment with the Agile way of working.
- Proficient in English (proficient in Dutch is nice to have)
- An IT related bachelor (or master) degree.
- Experience with global operations.