Senior AngularJS DeveloperAmsterdam
We solve some of the hardest problems. Constantly experimenting and improving of both the way of working. The department is working in a DevOps manner, where Scrum/Agile method and Continuous Delivery practices are very important. As a Front-end Engineer you’ll be responsible for design, build, test and deploy new features. We release several times per week, but perhaps you can help us automating the pipeline even further?
Who are you?
You are a driven IT specialist with excellent analytical, technical and programming skills.
You are a good Dev Engineer and has minimum 7 years’ experience in front-end technologies such as AngularJS. You are substantively strong and you aim to achieve the best in your work by getting concrete results. You understand better than anyone what the needs and wishes of your (internal) customers in the field of IT and moreover you are a true team player. You are also able to coach colleagues and give them constructive feedback.
Stack and tooling
In our stack we use AngularJS, RESTFUL API’s, Tomcat, NoSQL solutions like Cassandra, NGINX, AIX, Linux, Oracle, Tibco and a bunch of other technologies. Our supporting technologies are a private cloud, Protractor, Graphite and the ELK stack. Although we would like that you have a working knowledge of everything we use, we find it important that we know you are flexible and keen on learning new stuff.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology
- Knowledge and experience ( >7 years) with AngularJS and experience in Polymer is required
- Fair ITIL knowledge
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Good knowledge of risk and security measures
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux and Oracle
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tooling (JIRA, TFS, UFT)
- Flexible with respect to working pattern / hours
- An excellent spoken and written command of English
- Your key competencies: excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, customer centric, eager to learn.