As an Agile coach, you will support our development squads to implement Agile practices and find alignment with practices of others.
You will be working with the development squads, who are our key contributors to success.
We seek a strong Agile Coach who supports a set of our development teams to help those to further align, improve and implement Agile practices and help our core group to improve our Agile way of working.
The person we are looking for is a natural and passionate motivator, a pragmatic realist, street-smart and has the knowledge and ability to help and inspire people, to change their process, is able to simplify complicated systems and process and so become more Agile by supporting our way-of-working practice. You strongly promote collaboration and alignment between individuals and groups.
- Academic tech proficiency and/or equal entrepreneurial street cred
- Minimal 5 years post education of Agile work experience
- Understanding what the development squads need to improve their process
- Strong self-awareness, communication and people skills
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Excellent social, teamwork and communication skills
- Worked in both internationally oriented SMEs and larger organizations
- Already worked on multiple larger scaled agile initiatives
Tasks at hand:
- Support various squads to get better in terms of process
- Help them align and further mature their Agile practices
- Liaise and align with various stakeholders and Agile way-of-working team
- Kick-off new process related initiatives to further improve our agile process beyond books and status quo knowledge