Senior Security Penetration Testing ExpertAmsterdam
Important additional information: It is the intention that the external employee will be employed by our client after the secondment period!
Candidates must therefore be available and willing to enter the company after a secondment period of 12-18 months.
The department is looking for a qualified security test engineer with recent and relevant working experience as a software security tester. Security testing experience in a Financial environment is advantageous but not determinant. You’ll be responsible for the execution of the security process in different phases of development of a wide variety of internal and external facing applications.
You also will assist with the continuous improvement of the processes critical to the success of the team. In this role, you will handling one or more Static-, dynamic and/or penetration tests and supporting the initial and technical intake process.
Primary responsibility to provide internal and external network penetration testing, create actionable reporting based on findings, application testing, including black-, grey-, white box, code reviews. Further you will advise in secure software development, secure architecture and design, development standards for new technologies and applications and improve the automation of security tooling.
Additionally you will support with pre intakes/technical intakes, development of security solutions and services, leveraging a robust technology portfolio, to address complex industry recognized information security trends and challenges faced by our respective clients. Assist with security support of the delivery of consumer grade products and services.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related technical major (M.Sc./PhD preferred), or significant job
- Preferably you have a OSCP, ECPPT, ECSA, Sans or GIAC Certification.
- Minimum 5 years penetration testing experience, with significant experience outside web
applications (mobile, mainframe, infrastructure, networks, fat-client) testing.
- Experience with OWASP testing Guide / Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual
- Fluent in creating software in at least 1 programming language.
- Expert with common web application penetration testing tools including, but not limited to Burp,
Fiddler, OWASP Zap, BeEF, and at least one commercial solution (WebInspect, AppScan, or similar).
- Experience deploying enterprise security testing solutions.
- Familiarity with common network vulnerability / penetration testing tools including, but not limited
to, Metasploit, vulnerability scanners, Kali Linux, and Nmap.
- Experience with testing automation suites such as Selenium or UFT.
- Experience with cryptography, X509 certificates, signatures, securing TLS/SSL parameters, and
- Technical depth in many, if not most of the following areas: LAMP stack, Node.js, Scala/Java, iOS,
Android OS, Windows Mobile, web services.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, the network stack and DDoS attacks and defenses.
- Experience with Secure Development Lifecycle practices and Agile development.
- Thought leadership in the security field, with demonstrable contributions to industry groups
- Artful communication skills and organizational savvy, to steer peers and leadership toward solutions
that carefully balance business, risk, compliance, and engineering concerns.
- Eagerness to challenge the status quo, balanced with a reasonable and methodical approach to
- A fun and positive attitude!