Feature Engineer (ServiceNow)Amsterdam
The company is transforming and moving fast towards being an IT company offering the best possible solutions and services in the financial sector to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe. We are growing our own unique Top Engineering culture with the energy and innovation power of a FinTech start-up, we are building an ecosystem for our clients like WeChat and are ahead in re-inventing our market’s perspective like Tesla. We are working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator. Therefore, we are looking for a Feature Engineer telling us what we should do better and how to keep offering the best services to both our business and private customers.
Our client is looking for a Feature Engineer in the change domain of the IT4IT organization.
This department will focus on IT support for IT4IT, i.e. the tooling used by IT itself.
The department consists of squads with several focuses:
- on Continuous Delivery and Automated Testing.
- on the tooling used by Tech in particular. Most of this tooling is used for the development and
management of Service NOW,
- on development and management of tools such as Jira, Confluence and TADDM
As feature engineer you contribute to bringing IT4IT to the next level by driving innovation and standardization across the global function; To help us realize our goals and ambitions we are looking for an enthusiastic Feature Engineer in this field.
A Feature Engineer does the following:
- Refines technical solution directions and technical dependencies drafted in the Epic in coordination
with the Business Analyst, the Domain Architect and relevant Squad members, using his/her in-
depth IT/application knowledge.
- He/she verifies the extent to which the realized Feature works as designed. He/she facilitates
Feature planning, cooperation between Squads and the Tribe Team (if any) and Feature delivery;
herewith maintaining close relationship with (business) counterpart(s)
- Help shape the feature roadmap in periodical planning sessions towards Vision, Themes and Epics
Identifying which Squads/Teams/specialists to involve in the Agile build cycle
- Challenge and advise Product Owners on Feature dependencies and priorities and backlog
alignment of individual Squads
- Proficient Functional knowledge of the GRC module of ServiceNow
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT (Engineering)
- Experience in refining and designing features, challenge and advise Product Owners on feature
dependencies and priorities
- Able to train users on implementation and on-boarding and analyse new SNOW functionality
- Understand the IT Risk framework and how its implemented in the GRC module of ServiceNow
- With help able to find new optimisations to the IT Risk controls by interfacing with systems that
take care of these controls
- Able to talk to CISO / IRM specialists about these optimisations and requirements