Linux DevOps EngineerAmsterdam
We are looking for a Dev/Ops Engineer in network and network security telling us what we should do better and how to keep offering the best services to both our business and private customers.
You are responsible for the availability of the service of your squad, you identify and analyse problems and takes the lead in solving incidents and innovation of the solution. You continuously strive to improve the solution, yourself and your colleagues in the DevOps way of working.
You have a broad and diverse set of competencies that allow you to maintain and develop the standardized and highly automated infrastructure services of your squad.
- A broad understanding of technologies and consumer needs;
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS;
- Experience with storage solutions such as GlusterFS;
- Experience using Ansible to develop roles and playbooks;
- Experience scripting in Python or Bash;
- Experience using Git and Jenkins or GitLab Runners;
- Understanding of networks.;
- Working-level knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices;
- A mindset of openness and willingness to try new ways of working and technologies;
- Strong team player skills;
- Mindset of continuous improvement of the service and way of working;
Education and background:
- Experience from working in high performing Agile IT teams Track record of successfully automating
operations of software products
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more programming/scripting languages
- Good understanding of Dutch and English