Sr. Consultant / BA / Feature Engineer (PSD2)Amsterdam
The Payments market in Europe is rapidly changing. New and existing players are competing heavily with Banks to offer superior and simple payment services. Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) is a regulation which profoundly changes the payments landscape in Europe. PSD2 was approved in 2015 and will come into force in 2018. The RTS on Strong Customer Authentication and Common and Secure Communication has been endorsed May 2018, coming into force 18 months later, will further detail PSD2 on the most important topics: “Access to the Account”.
PSD2 will allow (non-)banks players (Third party providers, TPPs) to access account information [transaction history and more] and initiate payments on behalf of the customer. This will impact the banks significantly: banks need to adapt their business model, IT, organisation and the way they look at the customer relation.
We have initiated a program to develop such services globally, both for wholesale as for retail customers. We lead the transition with the design and the implementation of the PSD2 proposition and all underlying required processes, products (APIs), and communication to have all our European customers get “Access to Account” via TPPs within one year. PSD2 is the front runner for our Open Banking developments. If you want to work in the field of Open Banking and PSD2, on an European scale, please submit your resume.
We are looking for a Sr. Consultant / BA / Feature Engineer to work on the PSD2 XS2A Implementation. You will join as member of the COPAF team (consisting of ~5 BA’s, all working on the design and implementation of the PSD2 services) and the roll-out towards countries. You will be responsible for monitoring the testing of the products (APIs) created by the team, release management (in close cooperation with the vendor) and the user support. The team employs YAPI, a third party application, for various product testing (e.g. User Acceptance Testing, Penetration Testing and E2E testing). Furthermore you will be responsible for designing new PSD2 related processes and process modelling.
Candidates are expected to:
- Design test approach in line with release planning of the COPAF team
- Monitoring test planning with all involved (13) retail countries
- Manage day-to-day test activities; answering queries from end-users (testers)
- Ensure all defects are logged and followed-up by the incident management process
- Ensure communication around the testing and its follow-up is reported back to senior (local) management and the XS2A PSD2 Program
- Support and coordination of new releases and MVPs (Features) and plateaus including the follow up with end-users
- Support with the design of new PSD2 related processes as BA
You will be in contact with many colleagues across Europe to explain the way of working, to answer questions on PSD2 Access to Account related questions and support local teams in communication.
Master’s Degree, 6+ years in similar roles
Background / Competencies:
- Ability to understand the broader landscape of our across segments (retail and wholesale), across countries (18 European countries)
- Good structuring (project management) skills
- Ability to manage a diverse group of stakeholders effectively
- Seniority to manage workshops and the ability to get things done in a short time frame
- Affinity and proven track record in functional design of business (support) processes
- Pro-active and can work independently
- Team player, emphatic and attuned to cultural differences; Organisational sensitivity
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Background in Financial Services and/or consulting
- Proven track record in delivery of COPAF deliverables of (parts of) large projects / programmes
- Preferably in field of both business and IT
- Experienced working in a complex, international environment