Full Stack Python DeveloperAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Full stack Python Developer.
As an experienced Full stack Developer you, together with the team, are responsible for the innovation and development of the Conversational Assistant.
In our team we are developing a new concept of conversational technology ecosystem. We aim to establish a new way of interaction with our customers and generate new use cases and services. Eventually this technology will impact millions of our customers and users.
The initial focus of this role is to build a Conversational Engine (partition of our Digital Engine) with the conversational assistant team. You’ll play a leading role in shaping the direction of our technical development, you are encouraged to make architectural decisions and have the ability to convince others of your views. We work in a passionate team of multiple disciplines and focus on continuously optimizing quality and speed through automation.
- Development of the conversational engine within the conversational assistant team
- Greenfield development of functionality to route, broker, mask conversations in and outside of the
- Building back-end and front-end API’s to connect the available internal platforms and touchpoints
(web, mobile, social like FB Messenger and WhatsApp, virtual assistants like Google Assistant, Alexa)
- It would be a plus if you have experience with working on: o AsyncIO
o Online authentication technologies like Oauth2 and OpenID
o Writing scalable services
- Knowledge of relational database (PostgreSQL)
- Good communication skills in English
- Self-motivated to finish work and being a team player as well
- The ability for huge personal growth. You will work in an autonomous scrum team which values
agile mindset and high-quality standards.
- In this new team you will have the ability to bring your own ideas to the table and make them