Full Stack Developer (Java/Angular)Amsterdam
You will be working in a team who is responsible for the web pages of the department. In this part of the website, entrepreneurs can gain insight into the products they purchase from this client, implement changes and apply for new.
The team builds the web pages with Angular JS and builds APIs with Java.
We are looking for an experienced Angular JS developer to help developing these pages.
You will work in an agile scrum team consisting of 8 people. The team works in a two-week sprint. You actively participate in the Scrum activities such as refining sessions, sprint schedules, retrospectives and sprint reviews.
To develop the screens, you work closely together with a UX designer, Customer Journey experts and the other engineers in the team.
The front-end work will not be full time. In addition, you will do backend work in Java.
The team also build workflows in Pega. It will be appreciated if you are also prepared to help with that if required.
In addition to the engineering work, we also expect from you the willingness to take on other tasks in the team, such as go-live documentation, picking up incidents and the like.
- Minimal 2 years of Angular JS experience
- Minimal 5 years of Java experience
- Experience with automatic test frameworks (like Karma or Protractor)
- Experience with working in a scrum team
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
It would be an advantage if have:
- Experience with Polymer. That will replace Angular JS in the future.