Senior Full Stack Java DeveloperAmsterdam
We operate according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build and how far we are.
- A customer centric and result driven mentality with professional, high quality standards
- An organization that values initiative and entrepreneurship
- A true hands-on mentality
Your main responsibility:
- Delivering innovative, reliable and high quality solutions.
- Streamlining our development process all the way from code check-ins, peer code reviews, static code analysis, running automated functional regressions test to automated deployment in production (using the best tools that we can find: e.g. Jira, Gitlab, Docker, Jenkins, …).
- Improving our continuous integration, increasing our automated test coverage, and helping us get to the next level of maturity with respect to Continuous Delivery.
Profile (desired skills & experience):
- Bachelor degree
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Java development for internet solutions.
- You know the difference between the frameworks and know which to apply depending on the requirements.
- You know state-of-art technologies and have experience with redesigning legacy solutions
- Experience with front-end development (preferably Polymer (like) framework)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools like: Github, Sonar, Jmeter, Jenkins, Cucumber, Docker and able to configure these tools.
- Good communications skills. Proficient in English or Dutch (verbal and written).
- Having an Agile mind set, fast to adapt constant changes and feeling comfortable with it.
- Focused on what is most important at all time, realizing when to change the game plan and when to stick to it
- Good social and communication skills
- Open, you say what you mean and mean what you say
- Just like our colleagues, you aim to be the best in the class. As a team, you are therefore able to take each other to new heights. Your proactive and results-oriented attitude ensures that you always strive for the best results.