Sr. Front-end DeveloperAmsterdam
The client is transforming rapidly towards a top-notch IT company with a Top Engineering culture, incorporating FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation.
They are end-to-end agile, work in multidisciplinary teams and use cutting-edge technology. This enables them to offer their customers the best possible service and responds to rapidly changing customer demands.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible to develop, deliver and innovate the new platform.
The Platform is part of the “Think Forward” strategy and is a key success factor on our path to becoming a services platform that extends beyond banking. Through our platform, we provide a scalable foundation for platform business models and position the client successfully in the Financial Services ecosystem.
You will be working on the Platform Web app, which is the access point to the marketplace that serves as an innovation engine.
Drive the design, develop and validate the Platform web app, working together with designers and technical writers.
Drive further the innovation cycle of the product of the Platform
Develop in an OpenSource-like environment with component-driven architecture, collaborating a lot with other teams, promoting transparency of your team’s work, reusability and maintainability of the code.
- Excellent knowledge of modern HTML and CSS standards
- Experience in development reusable UI components and working in a modular based architecture
- Experience with Git and GitHub / GitLab
- Experience in testing using tools such as Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor, Karma, etc...
- Experience with Web Components specs and Polymer framework or similar (Angular, Vue, React)
- Knowledge of NodeJS ecosystem
- Experience with *nix environment and terminal tools and utilities
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with frontend build tools like Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- Knowledge of at least one other programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby, Go, PHP
- Experience with the Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Excellent social, teamwork and communication skills