Dev Engineer Cyber Fraud (Scala)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Dev Engineer Cyber Fraud (Scala).
We are looking for an experienced Dev Engineer to strengthen the DevOps team that delivers a sophisticated platform to detect cyber fraud. As part of the tribe, the purpose of your team is to ensure we will be the safest organisation and we will be leading in the area of fraud control.
If you want to work at a place where we care about preventing fraud, where we believe that you can live by the Agile manifesto without jeopardizing the necessary compliance and QA measures, where we find that the problem chooses the language/technology and not the other way around, where we are committed to fostering a proper engineering culture and building a high-productivity team of smart Dev Engineers with the getting-things done mentality, please read on.
Your main focus will be on building and improving our:
- Platform for detecting and mitigating fraud and cyber crime for our customers, which supports real-time detection over multiple digital channels and transaction processing.
- In addition to working with complex data analysis solutions, you will also contribute to: Streamlining our continuous improvement process all the way by deployment those improvements into production in collaboration with Ops colleagues. Improving our continuous integration, increasing our automated test coverage, and helping us get to the next level of maturity with respect to Continuous Delivery.
Your work environment:
You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment. We operate according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build.
- Master’s Degree in Software Engineering / AI / Computer Science.
- You have 3-5 years of software engineering experience, preferably in Cyber fraud detection solutions for banking payments processing.
- Strong programming skills in Scala with passion for Functional Programming.
- You have sound knowledge of rule writing in on streaming platforms (e.g. Apache Flink).
- Demonstrable experience producing reusable code components and libraries leveraged by multiple projects.
- Good operating system knowledge and solid understanding GIT, CI/CD.
- Experience with at least one modern scripting language (e.g. Python, Bash, PowerShell).
- You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies and programming languages, but also on the interpersonal level. You are proven to be able to ask and give feedback.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Dutch is not required). Strong oral and written communication skills.