Tibco Infra EngineerAmsterdam
Your working environment:
We are currently in the middle of a transformation of our IT Infrastructure department towards an organization of DevOps squads with an Agile way of working. The main goal is to increase the end-2-end agility of IT delivery in the Netherlands. To turn Infra NL into a true IT infrastructure provider we change our purpose towards delivering reliable IT infrastructure services, including tooling to enable our customers to take responsibility responsibility for development for and day-to-day operations on their own instances infrastructure. We do this by building the next generation automated delivery pipeline using the latest cloud technology and open source solutions. We want to rapidly improve the maturity of the new organisation including its Agile practices.
You are responsible for building and integrating the TIBCO stacks / patterns in the Service Delivery pipeline. Next, you and your team are the responsible for the availability of the services delivered by your squad. You identify and analyse problems and take the lead in solving incidents and innovation of the solution. You continuously strive to improve the solution, yourself and your colleagues in the DevOps way of working.
You have a broad and diverse set of competencies that allow you to maintain and develop the standardized and highly automated infrastructure services of your squad.
- A broad understanding of Infrastructure technologies and consumer needs
- Experience with Linux platform technology (RHEL, RPM)
- Good knowledge of TIBCO EMS
- Expertise in multiple coding/scripting languages (e.g. Python, Powershell, Bash)
- Experience with automation tooling (e.g. Jenkins, GIT, Ansible)
- Experience with TIBCO EMS/Business Works/AMX BPM are a pre
- Experience with virtualization environments and tools e.g., VMware, Cloud Forms
- Working-level knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices
- A mindset of openness and willingness to try new ways of working and technologies
- Strong team player skills
- Mindset of continuous improvement of the service and way of working
Your education and background:
- At least Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology
- A broad expertise in Infrastructure
- Hands-on knowledge of TIBCO EMS
- Experience from working in high performing Agile IT teams Track record of successfully automating operations of software products
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more programming/scripting languages
- Good understanding of Dutch and English