IT Ops Engineer (Tibco/Linux) (herhaalde aanvraag)Leeuwarden
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for an IT Ops Engineer (Tibco/Linux).
For our teams we are looking for a creative, passionate IT Ops engineer, with knowledge of Tibco and Java.
We are responsible for the customer data and the corresponding processes such as becoming a customer, including processes for accomplishing strict regulations such as FATCA, FEC and CRS.
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team which has the responsibility for the 7 * 24 hour operational stability and availability of our applications on the D-T-A-P environment.
The team is end-to-end responsible with full stack solutions, from front-end to backend.
Your main tasks:
- You coordinate and regulate the installation, stability and monitoring of (D) -T-A-P environments.
- You give advice on and implement life cycle management activities.
- You deploy changes/releases and produce the deliverables/evidence required by several related ITIL processes (e.g. incident -, configuration -, change management)
- You automate deployments as part of the continuous delivery.
- You define dependencies with other teams and translate these to user stories.
- You configure and maintain application and chain monitoring (with ELK-stack).
- You define and/or support chain, acceptance, performance, scalability and resilience testing.
- You ensure an efficient and effective handling incident -, configuration -, change management within your team
- You test the performance of applications and apply tuning.
- You actively participate in the Scrum process and in Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices.
- You will play a positive role with your DevOps team growing the experience and knowledge within your team.
- You actively participate in realizing the mission of your Chapter and helping your peers improve.
- You support risk procedures and processes
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Tibco;
- Knowledge of Linux environments, bash scripting etc;
- Knowledge of Apache/tomcat;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery using tools such as Jenkins, Nolio, Ansible, TFS, Maven, Gitlab and Artifactory is a pre;
- Capacity/Availability Monitoring, knowledge of well-known tools in this area (Logstash, Graphite, Grafana, Seyren, etc.) is a pre;
- You handle application risk controls in an efficient way, proactively contributing to prevent security and operational risks;
- You enforce that the right levels of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the application are preserved;
- Able to work under pressure, willing to be on stand-by outside of office hours;
- Experience with the agile / SCRUM way of working;
- 3+ Years experience as OPS engineer
- Also, you are fluent in English, both spoken and in writing. Dutch is a pre.
- Pro-active, willing to take responsibility
- Analytic with translation to action plans
- Knowledge of developments in the market IT, CD e.g.
- Stands for quality
- Stands for Sprint commitment
- Drive to innovate
Able to communicate in an open way, giving feedback and helping your colleagues to improve in both technical and personal perspective.
The working location is Leeuwarden, but you must be prepared to incidentally travel to Amsterdam.