Oracle Dev Engineer (FMW/IAM)Amsterdam
We are looking for a Dev/Ops engineer as an addition to a broadly oriented middleware-team. The team is the connection between the functional application-teams and the infrastructure-teams.
The team is the nerve-centre of the management of a suite of 12 large and interconnected Oracle applications, which are running on Oracle Enterprise Linux on the Oracle EXAdata and EXAlogic
platform. All applications are managed by their own teams, but the team makes the connections and manages generic tasks such as monitoring, scheduling and security. It is a very challenging and
diverse environment, where capable IT-professionals are key and have the opportunity to shine. The team works in a DevOps way, where everybody takes care of development as well as operations tasks.
This specific function is primarily focused of operational tasks, but development task are part of the job, specifically on automating the environment.
The team consists of 9 energetic and proactive colleagues varying in profession from DBA’s to functional developers. Approximately half of the team focuses on security, Identity& Access management, and
monitoring (OEM). While the other team concerns itself with Linux and (Oracle) database-management and automation in general.
We’re looking for someone for identity and access management, who will be responsible for the development, testing, deployment and support of the Identity Management System including further enhancements.
To be successful in this role, you will have to demonstrate technical experience and expertise in minimal the following:
- Bash scripting
- Mindset to automate repetitive work
- Organizational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritize, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Experience with application running on the Oracle Fusion Middleware technology stack, Weblogic and Oracle Platform Security Services.
- Installation, design, development, configuration and operational support of the Oracle Identity and Access Management 11g (IAM) suite of products, particularly OAM, OVD, OUD, OTD.
- Design, development and support of Oracle Identity Management solutions.
- Advanced security technologies and concepts, including user provisioning, reconciliation, single sign-on, directory services, RBAC, PKI, SAML, digital certificates.