Full Stack Java DeveloperLeeuwarden
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for an experienced Full Stack Development Engineer to strengthen the team in Leeuwarden. The purpose of the feedback team is to development and maintain our Feedback solutions. The team is a so-called BUS / DEV / OPS team consisting of developers, operational services and employees of the business. Apps the team has in portfolio are online polls, surveys, reviews & ratings and the tools to spread feedback within the organization.
In terms of technology, the team is involved in the development of REST API’s and Frontends that are being used internationally. The API’s are developed in Java / Spring (boot). AngularsJS & Polymer are used for the front ends but we are moving to Lit-html and Webpack.
We operate according to an Agile Scrum development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. Our focus is on high-quality software delivered continuously using iterative development. We deliver working software every 2 weeks to production. In this way of working we maximize the customers satisfaction/impact and have a great feedback loop.
To strengthen our team we are looking for
- 5+ years of full stack development experience
- Bachelor / Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding
- Experience with behaviour/test driven development & test automation
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment tools
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps projects
- Fluent Dutch and English speaking and writing
- Spring Boot
- Web components
- Red Hat Ansible