IT Feature Engineer (technical design)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a IT Feature Engineer (technical design).
We are growing our own unique Top Engineering culture with the energy and innovation power of a FinTech start-up, we are building an ecosystem for our clients like WeChat and are ahead in re-inventing our market’s perspective like Tesla. We are working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator. Therefore, we are looking for a Feature Engineer telling us what we should do better and how to keep offering the best services to both our business and private customers.
We want to accelerate the success of our colleagues by delivering (new) capabilities, as enterprise IT services. As feature engineer you bring us to the next level by driving innovation and standardization across the global functions; To help us realize our goals and ambitions we are looking for an enthusiastic Feature Engineer in this field.
- New business requirements/functionalities are translated into understandable and actionable items for the squads
- Safeguard the delivery of features, often cross-team/domain; herewith maintaining close relationship with (business) counterpart(s)
- Work together in a Center of Excellence (CoE) with other Feature Engineers, Domain Architects, Product Owners and DevOps teams in an international environment
- Help shape the feature roadmap in periodical planning sessions towards Vision, Themes and Epics
- Refine and design features to the desired level of technical detail clarifying its technical usage and interdependencies with other features in our data architecture
- Identifying which Squads/Teams/specialists to involve in the Agile build cycle
- Challenge and advise Product Owners on Feature dependencies and priorities and backlog alignment of individual Squads
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT (Engineering)
- Experience in refining and designing features, At least 5 year technical design knowledge.
- In depth IT application and feature knowledge
- Proven experience and competent in one of the IT Area’s like Business Support Functions, Platforms, Enterprise Content management, KYC or new innovations;
- You’ve got experience with the agile way of working
- You can prove that you are constantly improving your IT knowledge (books, tutorials, congresses, etc).
If you tick the bigger part of these boxes, then we are looking for you!