DETAVAST: Domain Architect (HR)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking to expand by hiring a Domain Architect (HR) DETAVAST.
You will become a subject matter expert for the HR domain. Next to architectural skills you master IT engineering capabilities, know how to integrate SaaS solutions and have an affinity for mobile solutions. You have good working knowledge of modern tools in the HR application landscape. You will be responsible for the architectural deliverables and guidance to management and the DevOps teams.
The Domain Architect :
- Drives incremental changes for a team.
- Delivers future state architectures and Roadmaps.
- Contributes to the definition of global standards.
- Manages stakeholders across multiple local departments.
- Is the Go-to person for Architects and managers.
- Masters Several Engineering skills.
- Has significant knowledge of multiple (new) technologies, products, business processes or architecture.
- Creates easy to read and structured documents and visualisations.
- Coaches colleagues.
- Thoroughly understands the Security requirements for his domain. Ensures and increases security of his domain. Understands Security controls and Risk policies and the link to business value.
- Translates Risk policies to architectural guidelines.
- Maintains (strategic) supplier relationships with one or more suppliers in his own domain.
- Works mainly independent, sometimes under limited guidance. Seeks mentoring of more senior colleagues
You will be working within the department Enterprise Architecture and reporting to the Team Manager. The team consists of 2 Enterprise Architects and 12 domain architects. The team has the architectural responsibility for supporting all domains.
We are looking for someone with at least 3 years experience as an architect.
You have a proven track record in managing architectural change, in ICT in general and specifically in the HR application landscape.
You are able to efficiently create architectural products that are needed to facilitate management decisions.
You act as a trusted advisor on L2 / L3 level.
You have knowledge and experience with file- and service based integration patterns.
Experience with SaaS solutions and ERP packages is a must.
Knowledge of Workday and IBM Infosphere is a pre.
Experience with banking products and processes is preferred but not necessary.
You align your architecture vision with the long term IT vision and the business strategy. You like complex analysis and you can identify and use the different forces that exist in the organisation. You are a team player and able to motivate others. You have good communication and consultancy skills and you are persuasive.