Oracle OEM DevOps Engineer (detavast)Amsterdam
Concerns ‘detavast’. The candidate should be able to become internal after 12 months without additional fees and restrictions. Candidates need be located at travelling distance of Amsterdam or relocated as such by intermediary.
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for an Oracle OEM DevOps Engineer (deta-vast).
DBaas is one of the main environments contributing to the Think Forward Strategy. It’s the first step toward helping us produce the same products and services throughout the entire world. The DBaas is set up to simplify and streamline current processes, first by simplifying the infrastructure landscape through standardization.
You will part of a team which creates high quality DataBase as a Service (DBAAS) Cloud Services for our consumers worldwide. You will be creating services from an end to end perspective, and your specialty lies on design, develop & test DBaaS. The services will be used in a large corporate environment where focus is on user experience, quality of build and security. You will be part of a team where operations and development are equally important, and you will be playing an important role to keep the balance between these two. You will be actively driving the quality of the delivery of services, and taking every opportunity to automate and eliminate manual labor.
- Well experienced with administering Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM). Patching, upgrading OEM etc
- Experience with administering Exadata platform
- 5+ years of Experience as a DevOps Oracle Engineer
- Well versed in GIT/GITLAB and CD/CI tools and pipeline
- Security minded
- Proven Linux RHEL experience
- Scripting experience with e.g Python
- Understanding of Virtualization / Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Ansible