Senior Fullstack Java DeveloperLeeuwarden
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for a Fullstack Java Developer.
Our client is looking for an experienced fullstack software engineer who will further improve our daily processes, and make our customer experience a fantastic voyage. We look for someone with modern day essential engineering skills like innovation, creativity, attention to details, communication and much more.
The front-end Angular applications and the Java API’s are the technical backbone for these multichannel apps which are used by customers in both Netherlands and Belgium.
Our clients daily apps you work on are used by millions of customers on daily basis, whether it is the mobile app, our internet webapp or cross channel employee portals.
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development (10 + years): backend or front end (and thorough knowledge of the other). Our backend stack sounds like Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle. On the front end side, we are into Angular, Webcomponents, Redux, NPM.
- Must: Java, Spring and frond end Angular.
- Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium and cloud technologies.
- An itch for solving technical and functional challenges.
- Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone.
- Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general. Ability to transfer this knowledge back to the ING Bank by holding presentations, workshops, documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech.
- Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
- Fluent English speaking and writing
What do we expect from you:
As a full stack software engineer, you work in an international environment in a multidisciplinary squad. Together with other IT engineers and business colleagues you build our next generation banking applications in the daily banking domain.
We expect you to be responsible and take ownership. Be open, honest, communicate clearly and most importantly be eager to learn and proactively improve, yourself and the ecosystem around you.
This is a full time FTE position (36/40h per week).