Cloud Developer (CI/CD) (DETAVAST)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced Cloud Developer (DETAVAST).
Concerns ‘deta-vast’. The candidate should be intended to become internal after 6 months.
Candidates need be located at travelling distance of Amsterdam or relocated as such by intermediary.
Anyone interested in digital (banking) understands why we are transforming hard towards an IT company having its own unique Top Engineering culture. We are working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator offering the best possible solutions and services to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe. We are looking for IT Engineers who’d like to work together with us to help us do better and help us to be able to keep offering the best services to both our business and private customers.
Private Cloud is one of the main projects contributing to the Think Forward Strategy. It’s the first step toward helping the company produce the same products and services throughout the entire world. The Private Cloud is set up to simplify and streamline current processes, first by simplifying the infrastructure landscape through standardization. It is also to improve and encourage the company performance culture by creating a highly engaged workforce that embraces the new technology capabilities.
- Experienced Native cloud developer, Infrastructure As A code (must)
- Well versed in GIT/GITLAB and CI/CD
- Linux background
- Preferably Ansible and Python
Education and background:
- At least Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology
- Experience from working in high performing Agile IT teams Track record of successfully automating operations of software products
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more technologies requested
- Good understanding of Dutch and English