Ops Engineer (SQL/Windows/DWH)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Ops Engineer (SQL/Windows/DWH).
You are a driven IT specialist with excellent analytical skills. The DevOps team you will join is responsible for the software running on the ATMs. That includes the customizations, software development, testing, troubleshooting, incident management, application’s resilience, application’s security and other application life cycle management activities. Next to the technical essence of the job, you will need to be able to communicate to the business parties within the entire chain.
The product owner who is a business representative is part of the team. Having IT and business working so close together ensures optimal results and effective team. If you are up for a challenge to help the business with innovation and making use of technology to support the business in a unique way, then you would make a perfect candidate for the job.
Nowadays where technology changes with an immense speed. Being able to change quickly to the customer’s expanding demands is part of our way of working. To create the agility to adapt you will be part of a ATM Server Dev chapter based on your expertise. The chapter is your team, where the members share similar expertise. Depending on the business necessity you will work on you will be part of a squad. The squad is a team with a purpose with all the required expertise to achieve that purpose. The purpose of the squad you will join is to have guaranteed continuity, reliability and innovation on self-service devices.
Your main focus:
- Analyse and improve the current Access Management
- 1st line and 2nd line support
- Regular standby
- Maintain/Support the application from a technical point of view (Change Management, Release Management, Life Cycle Management, Authorisation Management, Security, etc.)
- Automation Data streams and infrastructure with PowerShell and Ansible
- Testing OTAP
- Maintain (patches, updates, security releases, monitoring windows servers) the SQL server stack - Webservers, databases and DWH, etc.
- Passion for operational activities and proven experience 3 year
- Experience in working in Agile environment
- Eager to learn new things
- Eager to get IT done
- Knowledge of the SQL stack and hand on experience
- Knowledge of ETL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Leadership personality
- Extreme focus on quality, reliability, resilience and security
- Communication skills
- Team Player