For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a ServiceNow experts with multiple disciplines with UX focus.
You will be part of the IT Engineering tribe, more specifically within the IT for IT Area. We provide tooling for the BizDevOps IT engineers globally to help them in their activities to make their live easier and to have more reliability, stability and shorter time to market for software delivery. We innovate on and automate with tooling for Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Backlog Management, IT Service Management, IT-Risk, Portfolio and Program Management.
As a ServiceNow Expert you are part of one of the squads with approximately 4 to 12 squad members, working on the backlog of the target ServiceNow platform(s) servicing globally. You create the backlog in close collaboration with your team members and Product owner. You define the sprint planning together with the BizDevOps team and other BizDevOps team. You deliver added value and realize promises made to our end customers. Considering being part of a Global Tribe Engineering Platform you will also need to align on all global activities related to ServiceNow to ensure all countries are properly represented.
- You have an awesome personality, You love cooperating with talented engineers.
- You love to challenge the status quo and like to participate and want to win Hackathon’s.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an ServiceNow professional.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an IT engineer on UX design (preferred with/on the ServiceNow platform).
- You have knowledge of Backlog Management, ITSM and/or IT Risk within ServiceNow, you are at least have affinity with Backlog Management.
- You enjoy to come up with solutions in (without being bias) new/old technologies, but in context of the used platforms.
- You have experience with working in a complex and challenging IT environment(s)/organization(s).
- You have experience in working with Agile/Scrum/BizDevOps team(s).
- You speak up, are transparent and not shy to confront somebody.
- You handle production support issues as they arise.
- You have a getting-things-done mentality.
- You have an attitude of succeeding and think innovative. You are ambitious, flexible and deliver what and when you promise.
- You are always pro- active, when you take a risk, it is calculated and communicated.
- You have passion for IT! A natural hunger to be the best at IT and deliver the best output.
- You are always trying to improve your skills, to continuously learn and get better at what you do to be able to deliver the highest quality.
- You take pride in building efficient solutions and code and are willing to coach others on development best practices.
- You are customer focused, you exceed expectations, understand the customer and are visible to the customer.
- You are a Team player, it is about the team, you trust others and can be trusted. You are committed to team goals and always have the right spirit.
- You know how to communicate at different levels with stakeholders/customers and are persuasive (depending on needs).