Senior Full Stack Developer (Python/Java/Linux)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer.
You will be primarily contributing to the InsideBusiness Connect platform (IBC), a host-to-host file transfer solution for the automated processing of large volumes of payment orders from commercial customers, and the provision of reports back to them.
The focus of IBC is on securing data by using signing and encryption, as well as exchanging data by means of file transfer protocols.
Your work will involve delivering (DEV) and running (OPS) IT solutions in a BizDevOps team.
We operate according to a Scrum development process and strongly believe in the BizDevOps approach to delivering IT solutions.
The focus is on delivering high-quality, mission-critical software in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business.
Feature delivery is driven by the priorities determined by the Business and Product Owners, working on a day-to-day basis with the IT organization to ensure the delivery of optimal added value.
Tasks, responsibilities and opportunities:
- Develop and maintain backend and frontend software, APIs, as well as software that's supplied to customers
- Technical operations of those systems
- Add knowledge of EBICS to our team
- Automate our own work as much as possible
- Customer support on the software that's supplied to customers
- Maintain and improve the build pipelines
- Improve your colleagues and yourself by sharing knowledge
- Host and visit Tech Talks and Tech Lunches
- Meeting the appropriate availability, integrity and confidentiality our stakeholders expect
- Consider the outcome of prioritization processes and related dependencies
- Improve time-to-market
- Add business value
- Freedom of choice in used technologies (after convincing the team...)
- Opportunities for personal development
- Master of Science in Computer Science or an equivalent field
- You love technology and naturally stay up-to-date on relevant new developments
- You’ve knowledge of and worked with EBICS for several years
- You can translate the business requirements to IT solutions
- You are able to develop efficient and maintainable code with the right balance between solving the problem at hand and not over-engineering your solution
- Sound knowledge of encryption and PKI
- Experience with automation of the development pipeline
- Good knowledge Linux fundamentals, with the ability to apply it in the context of modern operating systems
- Sound knowledge of communication protocols (e.g. HTTP, SFTP, FTPS, AS2, EBICS)
- Knowledge of Docker and friends
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, proxies, and VPNs is preferred
- You are proactive, perseverant and value a multi-cultural work environment
- You have the ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- You have very good analytical and problem solving skills
- You are proficient in English