Detavast: Feature Engineer (Pega)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Feature Engineer (Pega).
We are transforming and moving fast towards being an IT company offering the best possible solutions and services in the financial sector to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe.
We are growing our own unique Top Engineering culture with the energy and innovation power of a FinTech start-up, we are building an ecosystem for our clients like WeChat and are ahead in re-inventing our market’s perspective like Tesla. We are working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator. Therefore, we are looking for a Feature Engineer telling us what we should do better and how to keep offering the best services to both our business and private customers.
We are looking for a Feature Engineer in the change domain of the Know Your Customer delivery tribe. Their purpose is “Enabling people and organisations to use our banking services by ensuring a compliant and competitive KYC ecosystem.” In doing so Preventing, and finding financial crimes, Tax evasion and terrorist financing among others with a global scope with an innovative and transformational approach.
As feature engineer you contribute to bringing KYC and the Pega platform to the next level by driving innovation and standardization across the global function.
- Refines technical solution directions and technical dependencies drafted in the Epic in coordination with the Business Analyst, the Domain Architect and relevant Squad members, using his/her in-depth IT/infra knowledge.
- He/she verifies the extent to which the realized Feature works as designed. He/she facilitates Feature planning and overviews, cooperation between Squads and the Tribe Team stakeholders and Feature delivery; herewith maintaining close relationship with (business) counterpart(s).
- I believe it is particularly important to ensure that we develop the right attitude among the people themselves.
- Challenge and advise Product Owners on Feature dependencies and priorities and backlog alignment of individual Squads.
- Recognizes impediments well in advance and intervenes where necessary.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT (Engineering)
- Experience in refining and designing features, at least 5 year technical design knowledge
- Good stakeholder management skills in complex global environments
- You have knowledge of Pega Software Software
- Experiences with colleagues on an offshore location in India
- Eagerness to learn and to keep knowledge up-to-date
- You’ve got experience with the agile way of working
- A team player with can do mentality and used to work in a dynamic environment
- Analytical skills: you bring structure and quickly find the core problem
- Fluent in English speaking and writing. Preferable understanding the Dutch language
- Extensive knowledge and experience in business and IT, among others in the field of architecture, infra technics, change & platform management
If you tick the bigger part of these boxes, then we are looking for you!