Delivery Support ExpertAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Delivery Support Expert.
Are you ready for something different, something innovative and new? Do you have a proven track record in the more complex administrative activities and are you comfortable supporting customers with the more difficult questions? Are you interested in putting this experience to use in an innovative environment? We need somebody who leaves no stone unturned to ensure that the customer is well onboarded and well serviced afterwards; somebody who is well organized and accurate.
Are you eager to put your experience to use in new fields? We are looking for you!
We make software that enables any connected IoT device to perform autonomous payments on behalf of the customer. FINN is a Scale Up, with roots in innovation methodology PACE, based on Lean Start Up, Design Thinking and Agile. We launched our MVP (minimum viable product) end 2018 and as of mid 2019 we are part of Wholesale Bank (Transaction Services & TECH).
We are a team of 15-20.
There are so many ways to grow and scale our product! We are a team that is hands-on and is not afraid of picking something up something outside your direct role. Does this attract you? Then consider continuing your career with FINN.
As a Delivery Support employee, you will be at the heart of FINN, where the sales deals materialize into happy business customers. You will pick up the important tasks to onboard new customers (handle KYC/Due diligence), work-out and monitor the delivery plan & the customer go live in close alignment with the Sales team and the Tech implemention team. And you will act as a 1st line helpdesk to support our business customers with the more complex questions.
(the position has aspects of roles: Employee Sales & Services Call / CKA -or Employee Banking Products & Accountmanagement - level A). You are an experienced employee in this field and you are eager to set up your own shop, not afraid to hit the ground running.
- Onboarding new business customers; performing KYC
- Alignment with PSP in terms of onboarding completeness, to allow for payments
- Help with configuration / set-up of new customer and his products/devices
- Be the 1st line support desk handling all customer questions
- Work closely with Sales team, Implementation Lead and DevOps team.
- Problem solving and continuous improvement of the work flow
- You are customer focused
- You have good communication skills
- You have a proven track record in customer service and/or administrative processes (preferable combined)
- You are accurate
- You can handle stress and are flexible
- You have good planning & monitoring skills
- You have good problem solving skills, good at spotting and solving recurrent problems
- You think in process steps and in process flows
In addition you are:
- Proactive and fun to work with
- near native in Dutch and English both in speech and in writing