Senior T24 engineerAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for experienced T24 engineer.
We operate according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build and how far we are.
- A customer centric and result driven mentality with professional, high quality standards
- An organization that values initiative and entrepreneurship
- A true hands-on mentality
- Bachelor degree
- Proficient in English and Dutch (verbal and written)
- Experience with T24 Java frameworks and the modules FT, FX, MM and DE
- Experience with release R16 or higher. Experience with R19 is a pre.
- Strong knowledge programming with jbase Basic and TAFJ.
- Technical knowledge: Application Servers (jBOSS or Web Sphere), OS (Windows, RedHat Linux), Understanding of RDBMS MSSQL is a pre
- Experience with T24 enterprise frameworks like Integration and Interaction frameworks.
- Testing System: experience on any automated testing/quality software for T24
- Having an agile mind set, fast to adapt constant changes and feeling comfortable with it
- Focused on what is most important at all time, realizing when to change the game plan and when to stick to it
- Good social and communication skills
- Open, you say what you mean and mean what you say