Azure Cloud Engineer (Ansible/Puppet)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer (Ansible/Puppet).
Description of Services:
- Be part of the Azure cloud team to setup and bring to normal Operations of the new IFRS17 Cloud infrastructure
- Working closely with the Provisioning Team and reinsurance engine team to ensure cloud infra is meeting their requirements.
- Documents and automates cloud processes
- Ensures testing is documented and performed before moving changes to the “production” environment
- Delivers infrastructure and platform as a service
- Ensures 100% uptime of the cloud infrastructure
- Working from within a scrum team, embracing agility to the fullest: short iterations producing both code and tests.
- Embrace infrastructure as code, where applicable.
- Embrace configuration as code, for the platform
- Automate deployment and scalability of the platform.
- Ensure documentation both on architecture- and software-design are up-to-date.
- Experience using automation tools such as Ansible and Puppet is essential
- Test, build and deploy code based on git repositories is essential
- Understand continuous delivery Jenkins pipeline CI/CD
- Build and maintain the cloud platform infrastructure as code using terraform and terragrunt
- Manage and support Live systems in the Azure cloud platform
- High focus on managing Puppet using R10 and git source control, (infrastructure, configuration, apps) as code and attach a normal software lifecycle to it including every line of code in git
- Essential to have strong Linux Redhat and centos administration
- Security fundamentals, CISbench, firewall, ssh and rsyslog
- Experience of working Agile teams, focus on scrum and sprint planning
- Collaboration tools slack, Jira and confluence
- Vmware and virtualisation skills but not essential
- Experience with the Hashicorp stack is nice to have especially Vagrant but not essential
- Basic understanding of Docker, AKS and containers
- Able to deploy and manage monitoring and logging tools such elasticsearch, Prometheus, alertmanager and Grafana is essential.