ServiceNow GCR EngineerAmsterdam
For our end client in Amsterdam we are looking for a ServiceNow GCR Engineer.
We provide tooling for the DevOps IT to help them in their activities to make their live easier and to have more reliability, stability and shorter time to market for software delivery. We innovate on and automate with tooling for Continuous Delivery, Backlog Management, IT Service Management, IT-Risk, Portfolio and Program Management.
As a ServiceNow Engineer you are part of one of a team with approximately 3 to 9 members, working on the backlog of the target ServiceNow platform(s) globally. You define the sprint planning together with the squad. You deliver added value and realize promises made to our end customers. You will also need to contribute to all global activities related to ServiceNow within the client.
- You have an awesome personality, You love cooperating with talented engineers.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an ServiceNow professional.
- You have knowledge of GCR, ITSM and/or IT Risk within ServiceNow
- You have experience with working in a complex and challenging IT environment
- You have experience in working with Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment.
- You speak up, are transparent and not shy to confront somebody.
- You handle production support issues as they arise.
- You have a getting-things-done mentality.
- You are always pro- active, when you take a risk, it is calculated and communicated.
- You are always trying to improve your skills, to continuously learn and get better at what
- you do to be able to deliver the highest quality.
- You take pride in building efficient solutions and code and are willing to coach others on development best practices.
- You are customer focused, you exceed expectations, understand the customer and are visible to the customer.
- You are a team player, it is about the team, you trust others and can be trusted. You are committed to team goals and always have the right spirit.