Senior DevOps Engineer (CD/Monitoring/Linux)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (CD/Monitoring/Linux).
What you'll do:
- You will work in the dynamic and challenging environment of the IT organization in the System Team (3 persons)
- You will be responsible for maintaining the CD pipeline and support and assist developers in using this pipeline and in migrating towards pipeline solutions
- Monitoring and supporting all environment through automation
- Ability to analyse used pipeline applications and make necessary changes or improvement suggestions
- Ensure privacy and security are respected
- React to incidents and perform support activities with the rest of the team
- Provide suggestions and tools to help development decrease lead time
What knowledge is requested:
- Pipeline application experience and knowledge of Jira, Gitlab, Artifactory, Confluence, Sonarqube, Kibana, Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmgr, Logstash, Elasticsearch.
- Underlying or infrastructural systems like Apache, Nginx, Pgsql
- Language knowledge of Java, Ansible, Ruby, Bash.
- OS experience RedHat 6 and up.