Front-end Developer (Python/API's)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Front-end Developer (Python/API's).
Who are we?
Our goal is to enable people to “do their thing” and empower them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are one of the largest banks in Europe and we continuously evolve to become one of the most innovative companies in the sector.
The Analytics group, which formed two years ago, is a major driving force in our transformation, aimed at helping us to become a data-driven organization, where advanced analytics is at the heart of our business processes.
In our center of expertise, we create advanced analytics applications in the financial crime, regulatory technology (RegTech), and “Know your customer” (KYC) domains. We are tackling fundamental, high impact, problems in the financial services industry. We are passionate about protecting both our customers and our society, delivering products that make us safer and more compliant. We are building advanced analytics solutions and systems to augment our capabilities in areas such as anti-money laundering (AML), human trafficking and customer due diligence. Our group consists of roughly two dozen data scientists, software developers and domain experts, working together to deliver innovative solutions in our domain across multiple countries.
What is the role we hiring for?
As we continue our growth and establishing the added value analytics bring to our domain, we seek to a profile which can help us to:
- Design an application workflow which works for our business users, giving a unique customer experience.
- Strive towards reusability to accelerate the time from ideas to deliverables on our front-end
- Standardize and “level-up” the products we create by utilizing and leverage on frameworks and templates.
- Tell captivating stories with our data scientists on our journey to make us and society safer.
Who should apply?
We promote diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because it’s essential for delivering on our strategy. In order to stay a step ahead we need teams with a healthy mix of contrasting perspectives and backgrounds as they are more creative, faster to adapt and more inventive with their solutions. We strive to hire a workforce as diverse as the communities in which we operate, and we will consider every application, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability or age.
If you are an experienced frontend developer (3+ years) with experience telling stories with data, capable of developing beautiful and functioning websites interacting with multiple microservices in a RESTful architecture, we would love to hear from you.
Additional optional criteria which will be considered separately as a “plus”:
- Strong python development skills.
- Understanding in developing web API's (preferably in flask / Django).
- Experience in transforming web apps to PWA’s.
- Experience in state management frameworks for the web.
- Experience in web development frameworks like Polymer, Lit, React, Vue.js.
- Experience in BI dashboards development (i.e. dash, plotly, bokeh, superset).
- Experience in developing for front-end testing and automation scripts (i.e. selenium).
- Experience in big data visualization technologies (i.e. Kibana / Redis / Elasticsearch).