Senior Software Developer (CI/CD/ Python)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Software Developer (CI/CD/ Python).
The Analytics group, which formed two years ago, is a major driving force in transformation, aimed at helping us to become a data-driven organization, where advanced analytics is at the heart of our business processes.
In our center of expertise, we create advanced analytics applications in the financial crime, regulatory technology (RegTech), and “Know your customer” (KYC) domains. We are tackling fundamental, high impact, problems in the financial services industry. We are passionate about protecting both our customers and our society, delivering products that make us a safer. We are building advanced analytics solutions and systems to augment capabilities in areas such as anti-money laundering (AML), human trafficking and customer due diligence. Our group consists of roughly two dozen data scientists, software developers and domain experts, working together to deliver innovative solutions in our domain across multiple countries.
As we continue our growth and establishing the added value analytics bring to our domain, we seek to a profile which can help us “level-up” our capabilities to make an impact - in scale, quality and delivery time. Currently our analytics solutions are build atop Python, Tensorflow, Spark and the Pydata stack; but we believe in using the right tool for the job, and that languages and frameworks can be learned. We are looking for someone who can:
- Support our transformation from build data projects to building deliverable data products.
- Design and develop a framework which exports data science solutions as micro-services.
- Help us to setup and apply standards and CI/CD solutions to our work as a group.
- Help us design solutions which generalize and are configurable for different domains and different countries.
- Challenge the status-quo & and help us shape a new way of working for the center of expertise.
We promote diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because it’s essential for delivering on our strategy. In order to stay a step ahead we need teams with a healthy mix of contrasting perspectives and backgrounds as they are more creative, faster to adapt and more inventive with their solutions. We strive to hire a workforce as diverse as the communities in which we operate, and we will consider every application, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability or age.
If you are an experienced software developer (5+ years) with system architecture capabilities and experience in putting testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) solutions in place for data science products.
Additional optional criteria which will be considered separately as a “plus”
- An object-oriented mindset with experience in applying design patterns in production setting at scale.
- Strong python development skills.
- Experience developing machine learning pipelines or applications utilizing machine learning techniques.
- Experience with industry-accepted testing tools and frameworks (such as Selenium, TestNG, JUnit, and/or Cucumber, etc).
- Experience configuring CI/CD solutions (such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI, TFS, Docker, etc).
- Experience configuration CI/CD solutions for machine learning - CD4ML (such as MLFlow, Pachyderm, Kubeflow, Seldon core, etc).
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (such as Tensorflow, PyTorch etc).
- Experience with open source big data frameworks (such as Hadoop/Hive, Spark, etc).
- Experience writing RESTful web services (preferably in Django / Flask).