Cryptography Engineer (Rust/Go/API/blockchain)Amsterdam
For our client Amsterdam we are looking for a Cryptography Engineer (Rust/Go/API/blockchain).
Are you a highly motivated IT engineer with a mind for innovation? Do you have an affinity with the blockchain space?
Your work environment:
This is your opportunity to contribute and gain experience in an innovative start-up environment, working with the latest financial technologies based on DLT blockchain and digital assets.
The start-up initiatives follow the PACE process to bring disruptive ideas to market, it is an innovation process is based on the principles of design thinking, agile and lean start-up.
You will be part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team with many opportunities to grow.
You will develop distributed applications, with a strong focus on security and cryptography.
You will work closely with other developers and participate in the design and architecture of the product.
You are a highly motivated IT engineer with a strong cryptography background and experience in developing production applications, you have a degree in IT or computer science related field.
You are able to work in a fast paced and complex environment where a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality is necessary.
You are a generalist, capable of quickly picking up new tasks.
You can work independently on different tasks given and communicate the progress with the other team members.
- Have experience with the Rust or Go programming languages and ecosystems
- Have experience with developing API based applications (REST, Message queues)
- Have experience implementing IT security best practices
- Have experience implementing cryptographic protocols and algorithms
- Have a solid understanding of networking and communication protocols
- Have knowledge of CI/CD automation and Docker
- Have the ability to clearly communicate insights and ideas
- Are able to use git efficiently on a daily basis
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience with blockchain / distributed ledger technology environments (Corda, Ethereum)
- Experience with Multi Party Computation protocols (MPC)
- Proficiency in Bash and Python
What we offer:
- We offer a full-time position (36 hours)
- Assignment for 6 months
- Start date as soon as possible
- Open, informal, fun working environment
- Work in a cross-functional, enthusiastic and agile team