Technical Customer Journey Expert (LoanIQ)Amsterdam
For our client we are looking for an experienced Technical Customer Journey Expert with in-depth LoanIQ knowledge to help redesign our borrower correspondence based on the new IBOR Transition requirements for a period of 8-12 months.
We have set ourselves on a mission to become fully digitized and data led so as to enhance the experience of our Clients and our employees. Lending is the core of our lifeline. Hence also the driver in our transformation journey.
In our urge to make complex Lending simple, reusing data, following the patterns it provides and predicting the investments we make in our clients is key. We are tackling fundamental, high impact solutions in the financial services industry. Our Tribe consists of roughly 120 professionals and we are growing to accelerate this transformation journey. We are talking of making a fresh start, being creative, challenging the status quo.
Document Management squad:
The purpose of the Document Management squad is to improve the client experience by delivering automated high quality correspondence, offering a document archival platform and an automated document generation platform which allows Front Office colleagues to generate lending contracts. These initiatives are saving a lot of time and eliminate manual error, while they contribute to standardization around the globe. At this moment we are looking for someone who can help the squad redesign our borrower correspondence which is performed highly automated via LoanIQ.
Your key responsibilities:
As a technical Customer Journey Expert for the Document Management squad:
- You build trust and knowledge based relationships with the consumers of our document management services, Front Office and the Backoffice.
- You are first line support for our users, create service tickets, communicate with the users and of course drive the timely resolution of incidents within our responsibility
- You (co-) create and maintain user documentation for our document management interfaces.
- You (co-) create and maintain functional documentation for the platforms.
- You perform and maintain the (automated) User Acceptance Tests.
- You have good functional knowledge of the core application LoanIQ.
- You bring well founded and sliced feature requests to QBR and roadmap sessions of surrounding tribes.
- You take (co-) ownership of the squads backlog and create features/stories/tasks for refinement discussions.
Proven track record and technical skills:
- Master or bachelor degree.
- Minimal 3-5 years of working experience (depending on the seniority level).
- A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment.
- Experience/affinity with Wholesale Banking Product Area(s) and/or Lending products and IT is a plus.
- Experience in testing Loan IQ functionality with the ability to define detailed test cases
- Experienced with technical set up of Loan IQ particularly around API’s and batch net
- Loan IQ Object Model and data model knowledge
- XQuery scripting knowledge to build and maintain scripts that are used for data extraction from Loan IQ objects at real time
- Excellent level of English.