Technical Customer Journey Expert (LoanIQ/testing)Amsterdam
For our client we are looking for an experienced Technical Customer Journey Expert with in-depth LoanIQ knowledge to help with testing of the Loan IQ upgrade and Risk Free rate functionality for a period of 6-8 months. Preferably we are looking for someone who is located in Europe and can join in Amsterdam on a short notice.
We have set ourselves on a mission to become fully digitized and data led so as to enhance the experience of our Clients and our employees. Lending is the core of our lifeline. Hence also the driver in our transformation journey.
In our urge to make complex Lending simple, reusing data, following the patterns it provides and predicting the investments we make in our clients is key. We are tackling fundamental, high impact solutions in the financial services industry. Our Tribe consists of roughly 120 professionals and we are growing to accelerate this transformation journey. We are talking of making a fresh start, being creative, challenging the status quo.
Core LoanIQ squad:
The purpose of the Core LoanIQ squad is to enable a stable core platform to empower Lending Operations to capture and maintain a WB loans. At this moment we are looking for someone who can help the squad implement the new Loan IQ release for processing risk free rates.
Your key responsibilities:
As a technical Customer Journey Expert for the Core Loan IQ Squad:
- You build trust and knowledge based relationships with Lending Operations.
- You would be testing various Loan IQ functionalities including handling of Risk Free Rates.
- You have hands on solid functional knowledge of the core WB Lending application Loan IQ.
- You are able to define functional test cases to cover Risk Free rates.
- You take (co-) ownership of the squads backlog and create features/stories/tasks for refinement discussions.
Proven track record and technical skills:
- Master or bachelor degree.
- Minimal 3-5 years of working experience (depending on the seniority level).
- A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment.
- Experience/affinity with Wholesale Banking Product Area(s) and/or Lending products and IT is a plus.
- Experience in testing Loan IQ functionality with the ability to define detailed test cases.
- Experience of liaising and working with Finastra to get proper fixes for the issues reported.
- Loan IQ Object Model and data model knowledge.
- Excellent level of English.