DevOps Engineer (Kafka)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (Kafka).
As a DevOps Engineer you will be working together with other colleagues in a squad and will be responsible for developing and running Streaming Data Analytics (SDA). Streaming Data Analytics is a platform we developed in house and is a Scala implementation based on Apache Flink and Apache Kafka.
· Professional and intellectual ability at bachelor level
· Solid understanding of Apache Kafka
· Solid understanding of Apache Flink (preferred)
· Able to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
· Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
· Experience with Agile development & Scrum
· Experience with CI/CD
· Experience with building pipelines using Microsoft DevOps
· Strong Knowledge of Scala and Java and Web API’s
· Knowledge of No SQL databases like Cassandra
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent team player