Technical Support SpecialistAmsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Technical Support Specialist.
What will you be responsible for?
As a driven support specialist, you will be responsible for providing excellent servicing standards to our developers, who visit or consume APIs on the Developer Portal.
Positioned as 1st line support, you will find the best answers to incoming questions from developers, with your strong communication skills, empathy and liaison with product experts. You will keep the developer informed on the progress and ensure that all interactions are tracked in an application.
Committed to achieving our servicing standards, will see your responsibility extend to gathering feedback from the developer community to enhance our product and service offerings and reporting on KPIs and SLAs.
As a member of the team, you’ll work closely with stakeholders in shaping and improving the support customer journeys (including claim, dispute and incident management processes).
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a support specialist who is passionate about achieving excellent servicing standards and has:
- The proven ability to understand clients’ needs and provide assistance with strong attention skills, rapport building and empathy
- Experience in dealing with complex customer queries, including technical questions
- The drive to meet pre-defined performance standards
- The ability to detect/identify incidents and follow escalation procedures efficiently
- The ability to maintain effective work relationships with stakeholders at all levels and particularly collaborating with internal 2nd line teams
- A great sense of reliability, flexible approach and using own initiative where required
- Demonstrated high learning agility by quickly absorbing and making use of new information
- The skill to create reporting and documentation for management and other stakeholders
- The flexible mind set to thrive in a global and fast paced environment
- The eagerness to learn the technical aspects of the role and Open Banking’s product offerings
- Degree, preferably IT background or equivalent
- Experience in a customer support and client-facing role
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of OAuth, certificates/TLS and shell scripting. Coding languages (e.g. Java, Python) is advantageous
- Highly organised with strong analytical skills