Medior C# / OutSystems DeveloperAmsterdam
Contract to Perm – Deta-vast!
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced (mid-senior level) OutSystems/ C# DEV Engineer to strengthen its development team that delivers state of the art software solutions in the Risk and Finance domain.
If you want to work at a place where we believe that you can live by the agile manifesto without jeopardizing the necessary compliance and QA measures, where we are committed to fostering a proper engineering culture and building a high-productivity team of smart Dev Engineers with the getting-things done mentality, please read on.
If you don’t have yet OutSystems experience but are competent in C# developing and are tired of all the nitty-gritty plumbing work and would love to switch to start working in a low-code environment, by all means.
Design, develop and test secure software solutions for our applications on our OutSystems platform
Provide 3rd line support to ensure stability and continuity of existing applications.
Deployment and testing of software solutions in cooperation with Business Analysts and Ops Engineers.
In addition to developing software solutions, you will contribute to:
- Streamlining the end to end delivery process of the team.
- Optimization of the service stability and continuity together with the Ops Engineers in the domain.
- Increasing test quality and automated test coverage.
- Helping the team to get to the next maturity level with respect to OutSystems technology.
Your work environment
You will be part of one of the OutSystems teams, delivering IT solutions and services for the Tribe Credit Risk.
The team operates as a BIZDEVOPS-team according to a Scrum Agile development process.
The focus is on high-quality secure-critical software delivered in time with bi-weekly milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we deliver.
The key development technology used is Outsystems (.NET stack) running with Oracle on our Internal Private Cloud.
- Master of Science in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
- You love technology and naturally stay up-to-date on relevant innovations.
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience.
- Experience in developing software using Outsystems technology.
- .Net C# development
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL).
- Good knowledge of Operating System fundamentals with the ability to apply it in the context of developing software
- Good knowledge of XFB, FTP, SFTP, data encryption & hashing, Multi Factor Authentication.
- Excellent knowledge of software quality assurance (eg. pair programming, code review, security testing) and automation of testing (using tools like Selenium, BDD, JMeter, HP UFT etc).
- Solid knowledge on how to implement design, develop and implement information security measures.
- Working experience Service Now - Backlog Management.
- Great English communication skills, verbal as well as written.
- Your key competencies: excellent team player, excellent communication skills, a great challenger, customer centric, eager to learn.