Feature Engineer (consultancy/analyses)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Feature Engineer (consultancy/analyses).
Your work environment:
You are part of a domain that is engaged every day based on Scrum and Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices with the aim of producing and managing high-quality software at a high and professional level. You will be working in a domain which uses the EPOS system. EPOS is our global personalized offerings solution. EPOS combines our three core capabilities; product management, rate management and fee management and thereby enables three strategical drivers:
Personalized digital offerings - designing tailored banking products and services to suit customer needs.
Value Based Pricing - providing customers with personal offers in which products and services are priced based on segment, behavior usage, loyalty and location.
Pricing discipline - billing and charging all combinations of products and services rendered.
By making propositions flexible, easy configurable and derived through one system, we can speed up the time to market, bring value by being personal and relevant for our customers globally.
What are we looking for?
An energetic, experienced Feature Engineer who is passionate about IT. Given the far-reaching automation of IT processes, this position also requires substantive IT skills.
As a Feature Engineer, you will ensure that business epics are translated into working IT solutions. In order to do so, you will work together in an agile environment with architects, customer journey experts, IT-managers, DevOps-engineers and business colleagues. You play a crucial key role in the breakdown of epics into features or stories and play a vital role in the designs that can be picked-up by the squads, in a sequence that delivers value as soon as possible, from the creation of the roadmap for the upcoming quarters to actual realization.
Who are you?
- Inspiring, shows energy & passion
- You have a strong market focus in IT (Lean IT, continuous delivery, cloud processes, etc.)
- Familiar with modern enterprise architecture concepts. Able to translate these to requirements in your high level designs.
- You have focus on collaboration. You facilitate others to be successful
- You have the capacity to quickly learn and transfer new content
- You actively ask for help and feedback, but you also dare to give feedback
- You are curious and looking for renewal and innovations within your focus area
- You are solution-oriented and have a mindset of continuous improvement
- You are a team player
- You know how to get things done
What do you bring?
- HBO / WO work and thinking level
- Experience collaboration in an Agile organization
- Managing various stakeholders and working in large complex programs is second nature to you, as is coaching and guiding your team members
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with managing on hard and soft data
- You have extensive experience in the area of consultancy and analyses.
- Good English speaking
- No 9 till 5 mentality