Senior Full Stack Developer (Java, Maven, Spring, Angular, Polymer)Leeuwarden
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for an experienced Full-stack Software DevOps Engineer.
The engineer will further improve our digital channels, and make our customer experience a fantastic voyage. We look for someone with modern-day essential engineering skills like innovation, creativity, attention to detail, communication and much more. The department is currently developing scalable, resilient, real-time processes. The front-end web component based applications and the Java API’s are the technical backbones for these multichannel apps.
You will work on the API’s and front-ends which are used by millions of customers on a daily basis, whether it is the mobile app, our internet web app or cross channel employee portals. A great stage to shine for any serious software craftsman.
You work in an international environment in our multidisciplinary squads
Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visual designers, product owners you build our next generation applications.
You are responsible and take ownership
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development: backend or front end (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and backend).
- Our backend stack sounds like Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle.
- On the front end side, we are into Polymer, AngularJS, Web components, Redux, NPM
- Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools , and pipelines. We work with Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium, OpenShift private cloud environments and we are now migrating to Azure DevOps
- We are moving towards pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test AND DEPLOY your own work on our on-premise and cloud environments.
- Lead development experience is a pre.
- An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges
- Great analytical skills and conceptual/architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone.
- Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general
- We expect the ability to transfer knowledge by holding presentations, workshops, documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech
- Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
- Fluent English speaking and writing