Data Migration SpecialistProvincie Zuid Holland
For our client in prov. South Holland we are looking for a Data Migration Specialist.
For our customer (prov. South-Holland) we’re looking for a hands-on migration specialist to lead the replacement of the current CRM application with an in-house developed solution. This role involves assisting in developing and executing the data management strategy and at the same time provide guidance in the development of the data cleansing activities which are needed before migrating data to the new solution.
- Data cleansing:
- Define governance, resourcing and process around data cleansing activities within the existing organization
- Safeguard and implement functional data quality criteria as defined by the business
- Safeguard and implement technical data quality criteria as defined in the data management strategy
- Data Migration:
- Develop and execute data migration strategy and define tooling
- Provide detailed migration steps and environment requirements
- Embed (test)migration planning in the overall project plan and align Data Management activities with pre-planned test cycles
- Define technical data quality criteria based on input solutioning track (note: functional criteria will be provided by the internal customer of the project).
- Safeguard proper execution of the DM and document proof of data validation activities
- 2+ years of working experience in data migration preferably in the field of Intellectual Property (ie. Oracle).
- Skilled with ETL processes & tools (or alternative migration tooling)
- Good understanding of Oracle CRM data model
- Experience with Outsystems platform is a pré.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experiences in a lead role in migration projects is preferred.
Timeframe: start January 2021 – mid 2021 (expected).