DevOps Engineer (Java/Linux)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (Java/Linux).
We are looking for an all-round DevOps'er, you should have plenty experience in Java development and the relevant frameworks below, running functional and performance tests, as well as help contribute in keeping our applications in top shape and our servers running smoothly (the Ops part). The squads are responsible for online transaction and balance reporting, electronic and paper statements for retail and business customers.
How to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills in English and strong preference for Dutch speakers
- 5+ years experience with the full DevOps skill set: coding, testing, deploying, monitoring
- 3+ years experience with Java
- 3+ years experience with Linux
- Understanding of working in a complex IT landscape, in which a responsible attitude towards IT Risk and compliance is also essential
- You are a quick learner and a motivated engineer who likes to work in a team on complex solutions
- “Can do” mentality, flexibility and ability to take ownership
- You continuously want to grow your personal skills as an engineer and as a team-player
- You always look for the smarter option to do things; ‘Automate… Everything!’
- You have a mentality that aligns with our culture where you ‘Take it on and make it happen’. You follow our Code, and also help others to be successful