Senior Java Developer (DevOps)Amsterdam
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Java Developer (DevOps).
As a part of the Tribe you will provide a variety of payment services & solutions to empower their customers.
The primary focus of the squad is re-build a part of the payment system for iDEAL transactions. This contains both frontend and backend work.
The Developer Engineer Role:
As part of a DevOps team, you will be tasked with implementing new features and also ensuring the availability of the in-house operated applications.
As a Dev Engineer you will actively participate in the SCRUM process. You take a story from refinement through implementation, testing, peer review, and deployment to production.
The main technology, tools and frameworks we use are Java, Kotlin, Spring, REST, Oracle DB, Azure DevOps, Ansible, Maven and Git, all based on either a Tomcat/Linux/Oracle stack or Docker containers on OpenShift/Kubernetes. For the frontend we use Web Components, lit-html.
- 5+ years experience with Java/Kotlin, Spring, Hibernate.
- 5+ years experience with the full DevOps skill set: coding, testing, deploying, monitoring.
- Fluent communication skills in English.
- Understanding of working in a complex IT landscape, in which a responsible attitude towards IT Risk and compliance is also essential.
- You are a quick learner and a motivated engineer who likes to work in a team on complex solutions.
- “Can do” mentality, flexibility and ability to take ownership.
- You continuously want to grow your personal skills as an engineer and as a team-player.
- You always look for the smarter option to do things; ‘Automate… Everything!’