Oracle & Java DevOps EngineerAmsterdam
For our client near Amsterdam we are currently looking for a Oracle & Java DevOps Engineer
You have a leading role in the transition from Oracle to Java development.
You support and lead teams in our journey to create super logistic modules to enable our continues growth online.
You take responsibility and get exited about the DevOps way of working.
You enable your team to grow together and add value to the business.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent level based on experience;
- 3+ years of recent experience in Java with Java 8 or higher;
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL in large database;
- Experience with Services (API’s);
- Understanding testing, automated testing and performance testing;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Knowledge of API documentation, API security and REST API’s;
- Knowledge of Design and architecture of software area;
- Understanding software migration projects;
- Curiosity, a desire to learn, a love for challenges and a can-do mentality.
- And, experience with the following tech stack would be a plus: Git, Maven, Docker, Spring boot, SQL databases, Oracle Forms, TOAD, Outsystems, SHELL, Linux, Kubernetes, Elastic Search, Cloud, Jenkins, Node.js, Oauth2 and JWT.
Voor deze aanvraag kunnen we helaas geen ZZP aanbieden. Op basis van payroll/in loondienst is wel mogelijk.