Global Product Owner CloudOmgeving Amsterdam
Our client is looking for an experienced, Global Product Owner to lead their Cloud Center of Excellence journey, working closely with product owners, functional leads, architects, stakeholders within the global and local organization. Do you want to join an enthusiastic team and bring cloud initiative to the next level by exceeding our desired business results? Then this role is for you!
The goal of this role is to bring our client to the next level in Cloud. You will achieve this through your leadership, vision, technical expertise, business acumen and focus on flawless execution. Key to your success in this role will be your ability to effectively facilitate the different workstreams, understand the technical requirements and the business impact of these initiatives in the context of the larger business strategy, manage dependencies and scarce resources, and make and prepare informed trade-off decisions.
Contributor to strategy, organizational design and initiative development, working with the project team.
Define the long-term strategy and roadmaps for a broad set of domains impacting a common objective to ensure we take on the right initiatives and align our solutions towards a common end state.
Drive initiatives based on business objectives to exceed desired business results.
Vision, ownership and accountability for the Cloud Centre of Excellence journey and overall portfolioOwnership and accountability for the prioritization of initiatives.
Drive effective decision making and trade-offs across the initiative marketplace and portfolio, optimizing value delivered through the marketplace.
Get hands-on with business research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most fitting solution.
Partner with product owners, functional leads, architects and stakeholders to evangelize the best solutions and facilitate execution across various teams.
Communicate with the stakeholders to clarify business requirements, as well as architects to coordinate technical aspects.
Drive best practices like hypotheses testing, build – measure – learn feedback loop, valuation of initiatives, MVPs, etc. in the Enterprise Scale landing zone and cascade into teams.
Leverage data and business understanding to ensure new and existing initiatives manage risk while giving business great experiences.
- Strong commercial drive, business acumen and sound technical knowledge
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis Cloud products
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a leadership role in Agile product management
- Excellent communication, prioritization, collaboration and negotiating skills
- Strong and effective decision making Change Agent, challenge the status quo
- Thorough experience and knowledge of Cloud Centre of Excellence, Enterprise Scale landing zones and scrum/agile framework in a growing organization
- Excellent time management, change management, and organizational skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Dutch language skills are an pre