SAS Infrastructure DevOps Engineer (detavast)Amsterdam
Candidate should be able to become internal after 12 months.
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a SAS Infrastructure DevOps Engineer.
Candidates need be located at travelling distance of Amsterdam or relocated as such by intermediary.
Anyone interested in digital (banking) understands why we are transforming hard towards an IT company having its own unique Top Engineering culture. We are working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator offering the best possible solutions and services to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe. We are looking for IT Engineers who’d like to work together with us to help us do better and help us to be able to keep offering the best services to both our business and private customers.
Your working environment: Private Cloud.
Our Private Cloud is one of the main projects contributing to the Think Forward Strategy. It’s the first step toward helping us produce the same products and services throughout the entire world. The Private Cloud is set up to simplify and streamline current processes, first by simplifying the infrastructure landscape through standardisation. It is also to improve and encourage our performance culture by creating a highly engaged workforce that embraces the new technology capabilities.
- Hands-on installation-, upgrade- and support experience SAS 9.4 and/or SAS Viya
- Administrating Red Hat Enterprise Linux Operating System
- Automation tools (e.g. Ansible,, Azure DevOps)
- Profound knowledge SAS 94 and/or SAS Viya administration
- Knowledge on Continuous Delivery, Pipelines
- PowerShell, Python and/or Shell programming skills
- Good knowledge and experience with Kubernetes/Openshift
- GIT, Azure DevOps or any other distributed version-control system
- Lifecycle Management and release management
- Backup/restore and Disaster Recovery principles
- Enterprise level Monitoring/Automation/scheduling/Administration (CMDB)
- Experience with Agile, Scrum and DevOps
- Ability to work well with others and understand business processes
- Creates and maintains technical documentation
Your education and background:
- At least Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology
- Experience from working in high performing Agile IT teams Track record of successfully automating operations of software products
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more technologies requested
- Good understanding of Dutch and English